The conditions of a solitary bird are five:
- The first, that it flies to the highest point;
- The second, that it does not suffer for company, not even of its own kind;
- The third, that it aims its beak to the skies;
- The fourth, that it does not have a definite color;
- The fifth, that it sings very softly.
San Juan de la Cruz
Clicked this snap during the monsoons in 2009, loved the painting effect this snap gives with a solitary bird flying high.
View full image for "The Conditions of a Solitary Bird"